Who Should I Contact Re: Great Service from PVP

Chan_T

The PVP that we are using for our current cruise has been OUTSTANDING. She responds to voicemail and e-mail in a very timely manner. We have several first time cruisers cruising with us and she has been VERY patient with any questions that some of them have asked. I would like to contact someone at Carnival to let them know. Do any of you know who I should contact?

I have done that... Just ask your PVP for her supervisor or for the name of the supervisor... they use comments like that during reviews, so it is very important to them and they will be happy to hand you over!!!!! I do that for any customer service agent that gives me super service... in the day and age of crap service, it helps to commend those that are doing a great job!!!

I sent Bob Dickinson a note a coupla years ago about the fantastic PVP I always book with. Received a nice note in return signed by him (I'm sure it was actually someone in his office), thanking me and saying that the kind words would be forwarded to her supervisor. Sure enough, the PVP called me a few weeks later to thank me....she had been recognized at a staff meeting, and my note was read. She rec'd a gift for this.:)

Archived