Academy Awards?

RadioPeri

We're sailing on the Silhouette this coming Sunday night -- Oscar night! -- and wondering whether they'll be showing a broadcast of the awards ceremony that evening. We've watched our fair share of football playoff games on board but have never sailed during the Oscars. Anyone know??

I just started a new thread with this question. Didn't see you had already asked. I will be on the same sailing as well. Sounds like worst case scenario we can start our own viewing party! I think Celebrity Central would be a perfect place. I think that's where they play BINGO and show movies during the day.

I hope that Celebrity shows the Academy Awards on board. We have been on cruises during the Super Bowl (albeit on Princess) and the game was shown in the big show lounge. For me, the Academy Awards is my Super Bowl. I'll be glued to my TV set on Sunday, beginning with watching the celebrities arrive on the Red Carpet - on E network.

Wonder if the previous poster (who belittled your interest in the Academy Awards) cared about watching the Super Bowl.

I'm totally up for joining an Oscar viewing party on the Silhouette on Sunday. (Can't believe I can actually Sunday... THIS SUNDAY!) It would be a fun time to meet, have some drinks, and ogle at pretty dresses.

However, if Argo does not win best picture, I may drink my entire week's worth of Premium Beverage Package in one night! :D

I'm totally up for joining an Oscar viewing party on the Silhouette on Sunday. (Can't believe I can actually Sunday... THIS SUNDAY!) It would be a fun time to meet, have some drinks, and ogle at pretty dresses.

However, if Argo does not win best picture, I may drink my entire week's worth of Premium Beverage Package in one night! :D

Argo or Django Unchained .

Some interviewer asked Alan Arkin if he will yell "Argo *&^% yourself " if he wins and gets up on stage .

He said (kiddingly) "No but I will from my seat if I lose" *LOL*

Archived