Oceania compared to Azamara a few questions

vival

As far as cruise line bashing goes, it happens on all boards. Sour grapes to those who must bash.

Yeah, but it really comes across as a concerted effort to run down Azamara in comparison to Oceania in an attempt to dissuade newcomers from trying the line, including by people who haven't (yet) cruised A.

One has to wonder why...

I think most people can read between the lines & choose a cruise line that suits them the best

The bashing occurs on all the forums & sometimes get quite nasty

Enjoy the cruise you choose

As long I am not paying for others I do not really care what cruise line they sail on

:rolleyes:

Lyn

I think most people can read between the lines & choose a cruise line that suits them the best

The bashing occurs on all

Lyn

I agree I'm confident that we will enjoy Oceania just as much as we enjoy Azamara. We certainly don't intend to spend the time making comparisons.

In fact DH is looking forward to the different menus, after 4 Azamara cruises the food although very good gets somewhat preictable, I guess it's the same on most lines.

I agree I'm confident that we will enjoy Oceania just as much as we enjoy Azamara. We certainly don't intend to spend the time making comparisons.

It is hard NOT to make comparisons ;)

If you go with an open mind I am sure you will enjoy the cruise

Lyn

We haven't yet cruise on Azamara so I make no comparisons.

All I can say is that from the general tone of comments on the O board about A, many people enjoy both. They say they go for the itinerary and don't care which line is offering it. Since I don't read the Azamara board, I don't know if this is reciprocated or not, and for me it isn't all that important.

(I'm pretty sure that I remember Pacheco saying comments to this effect more than once.)

It does seem that there are always some people who have to bash the people who favor someone other than their favorite. If you think CCers are bad, you should try Opera-l!

For me (even not having sailed on Azamara), I think both lines are fine and I'm sure we'd be happy on either one.

Mura

Archived