Quick about the Spirit

Goldens4

Do I need to bring a power strip for IPhone and 2 other electronics? Thanks!!!!!!:)

We brought a Belkin Mini Surge Protector Charger at Amazon. It has three plugs and takes up very little space. It was great to have on our Spirit cruise. Enjoy.

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Mini-Surge-Protector-Charger/dp/B0015DYMVO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1361239832&sr=8-3&keywords=travel+power+strip

Bob

We brought a Belkin Mini Surge Protector Charger at Amazon. It has three plugs and takes up very little space. It was great to have on our Spirit cruise. Enjoy.

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Mini-Surge-Protector-Charger/dp/B0015DYMVO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1361239832&sr=8-3&keywords=travel+power+strip

Bob

We have the same one and it worked perfect on the Whisper for us. It was nice having the two extra USB ports for charging phones, jetpacks, etc.

Thanks, Bob and Stumblefoot. I will look into the Belkin.

Yes, dusababy, we are doing a B2B on the Spirit over Easter. Yes, i know we are taking a chance with kids, but the only time husband could take off due to being in between contracts. This cruise goes from Wed. to Wed. so maybe that will keep the # of kids down. I do know that there is a German group on board. Hopefully, it won't be large. I discovered that after seeing some shore excursions offered in German.

Just not happy about SS becoming a "crap shoot" after you book.

Archived