Outlet location for nightlight.

kimanjo

I have looked at lots of photos posted by lots of people (thanks to all), but couldn't tell in the photos.

We will be in a PH, and I have a small, motion sensor night light that I travel with. We both like it dark while sleeping, but hate toe stubbing if one of us gets up in the middle of the night.

Does anyone recall the if there is an outlet that might be "in the open" that this might work for this light???

This light works in hotel rooms because of a usual abundance of outlets, and has previously has worked on Celebrity because the outlet was at the desk near the foot of the bed.

I have looked at lots of photos posted by lots of people (thanks to all), but couldn't tell in the photos.

We will be in a PH, and I have a small, motion sensor night light that I travel with. We both like it dark while sleeping, but hate toe stubbing if one of us gets up in the middle of the night.

Does anyone recall the if there is an outlet that might be "in the open" that this might work for this light???

This light works in hotel rooms because of a usual abundance of outlets, and has previously has worked on Celebrity because the outlet was at the desk near the foot of the bed.

The Penthouses of the R class and the O class ships are very different, but in both cases you will find a long desk or desk/credenza running along the wall opposite the bed which features both European and 110 outlets in the wood trim where the counter top meets the wall.

002121.jpg190714.jpg

Hope this helped~

Enjoy your cruise!

I thought by looking at those pictures (of the O class) that the location would be there at the "desK", but wasn't sure.

The light is very small, and have space to pack it, so I might as well. I use these in the hallways and bathrooms in my house ( a larger, brighter version) and they are terrific.

Thanks!

The light is very small, and have space to pack it, so I might as well. I use these in the hallways and bathrooms in my house ( a larger, brighter version) and they are terrific.

Thanks!

That is a good idea

we have the LED one in our hall ..I need dark to sleep

I move the one that Oceania provides to the bathroom because it still gives too much light for me LOL

Enjoy the cruise

Lyn

• 3 weeks later...

The new Led flashlights from the warehouse stores stay charged for a long time. Also, check out the new battery Led lights that are battery

operated. Three months later and mine our still working, no outlet needed, just place on desk/nightstand. See Amazon link below.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002FCGI8Y/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The new Led flashlights from the warehouse stores stay charged for a long time. Also, check out the new battery Led lights that are battery

operated. Three months later and mine our still working, no outlet needed, just place on desk/nightstand. See Amazon link below.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002FCGI8Y/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Those are the type I use. I have them everywhere in the house. In the hallways, bathrooms, kitchen.

The house is dark at night, and I have TOO MANY times tripped over the dog in the night, when she was lying in the middle of the hallway.

Those are the type I use. I have them everywhere in the house. In the hallways, bathrooms, kitchen.

The house is dark at night, and I have TOO MANY times tripped over the dog in the night, when she was lying in the middle of the hallway.

Been there done that with our mostly black dog. They should make LED collars for dogs.(lol).

Archived