B2B First Time

Mykitteh

We have a B2B booked on the Adventure next year. A few new ports, but some of the old favourites. (St. Thomas/St. Martin/St. Kitts/Antigua)

What can we expect on the first turnaround day? Are there any "perks" for being on a B2B. We're staying in a JS for the first time, so know what perks comes with that. I'm Platinum at the moment and after the first leg my parents will be into Emerald.

I'll peek into the Roll Calls for those dates (Feb 23/March 2)tomorrow as I have it off.

We have a B2B booked on the Adventure next year. A few new ports, but some of the old favourites. (St. Thomas/St. Martin/St. Kitts/Antigua)

What can we expect on the first turnaround day? Are there any "perks" for being on a B2B. We're staying in a JS for the first time, so know what perks comes with that. I'm Platinum at the moment and after the first leg my parents will be into Emerald.

I'll peek into the Roll Calls for those dates (Feb 23/March 2)tomorrow as I have it off.

We did a B2B on Adventure last year, and they had a nice luncheon in the MDR for B2B guests on changeover day.

Another thing to do in the morning while waiting for the "turnaround meeting" is to go visit the Owners Suite or the Grand Suites on the ship. We have done this in the past to get a look at some of these large cabins. Very interesting.

If you want to get off the ship first thing in the morning, you can ask ahead of time about doing this to enjoy the day in port, as opposed to going the the turnaround meeting, and the luncheon. This was offered to us on our Liberty B2B cruise 2 years ago. Not sure if you can still do this or not.

Another thing to do in the morning while waiting for the "turnaround meeting" is to go visit the Owners Suite or the Grand Suites on the ship. We have done this in the past to get a look at some of these large cabins. Very interesting.

If you want to get off the ship first thing in the morning, you can ask ahead of time about doing this to enjoy the day in port, as opposed to going the the turnaround meeting, and the luncheon. This was offered to us on our Liberty B2B cruise 2 years ago. Not sure if you can still do this or not.

This was also on option on Adventure. They gave us "in transit" cards which would have allowed us to skip the check-in lines upon our return. Note that if you choose not to re-board with the other B2B guests, then you have to wait until general boarding has begun. Not a big deal if you're going out to enjoy the port.

Archived