Photo Tours

wpsh5

My husband is just getting into photography and I did read something on a photo tour. We will be sailing the Hawain Islands with POA on March 9th......is there any suggestions out their in Crusie Critic land?

Search photo tours and I'm sure you'll find other recommendations, but in Kauai definitely take this one

http://www.hawaiianphotos.net/kauaitours.htm

I agree completely. We took a tour with them several weeks ago, and they are awesome. I'm not a photographer and only took the tour because my partner is, but I still really enjoyed the tour. They take you to a great number of sites, and all are amazingly beautiful. The guides are also very friendly and have a good time as well.

Doug

For those who have taken the Kauai Photo Tour, did you take the Drive & Walk tour or the Drive & Hike tour? We're planning to book one of these tours but aren't sure which one. We'd like to get out and do the hiking but don't want to do so if we will miss out on other fabulous stops. DH is really into photography but I'd just be along for the views.

For those who have taken the Kauai Photo Tour, did you take the Drive & Walk tour or the Drive & Hike tour? We're planning to book one of these tours but aren't sure which one. We'd like to get out and do the hiking but don't want to do so if we will miss out on other fabulous stops. DH is really into photography but I'd just be along for the views.

We took the Drive & Walk tour. We had the same dilemma as you when we were trying to decide, but picked the walk one because there were more stops. I'm sure you'll have a great time with either.

We just completed the Kauai Photo tour yesterday. We did the walk and drive. Damon was our guide and it was amazing. It was our third visit to Kauai and we visited many places for the first time.

Highly recommended. Any questions just ask.

Archived