Explorer of the Seas Cabin 6694

rsail203

Does anyone have any comments on this JS in the stern? It's listed as obstructed. Why is that? Thanks for any info.

Rich

The balconies are usually larger, but you have to look past the super structure off the back of the ship.

Check out voyager-class.com for pics and info!

Happy cruising!

I would not book an aft cabin on deck 6 on the EX. You will be looking at a flat semicircular area before you can see the actual water behind the ship. Please look at the pictures.

I just got back from an aft cabin on deck 9 and thoroughly enjoyed it. I like the superstructure - it provides a framework around a fantastic view of the wake. Almost any aft cabin on decks 7-10 is terrific, but the balconies on some are smaller than others.

Also the crew lounge area is on the deck below you and the gray expanse in front of your cabin the roof of their deck area. You will have no view of the water except the distant wake:(. Definitely go to the website a PP list (voyager-class.com) and look at the aft balcony pictures before you book this one:).

Archived