Daylight Saving Time Sunday, March 10, 2013

Tomato53

We'll be disembarking the Silhouette on Sunday, March 10th. I see that is the first day of daylight saving time.

Do you think disembarkation will be any earlier that day or will the schedule reflect the time change?

We have a later flight and are in no hurry to get off the ship any sooner than we have to.

tia

We'll be disembarking the Silhouette on Sunday, March 10th. I see that is the first day of daylight saving time.

Do you think disembarkation will be any earlier that day or will the schedule reflect the time change?

We have a later flight and are in no hurry to get off the ship any sooner than we have to.

tia

If they did any adjustment, wouldn't it be later since we "spring ahead" :) and loose an hour? :confused:

Since you're on the Eastern Caribbean itinerary, does Celebrity "spring forward" during the first part of the voyage to take into account the 1 hour time difference between Florida and San Juan, St Thomas, etc? If that's the case, you simply wouldn't get that hour back on the westbound sail back to Ft Lauderdale like you would on a "normal" week. ?????

Since you're on the Eastern Caribbean itinerary, does Celebrity "spring forward" during the first part of the voyage to take into account the 1 hour time difference between Florida and San Juan, St Thomas, etc? If that's the case, you simply wouldn't get that hour back on the westbound sail back to Ft Lauderdale like you would on a "normal" week. ?????

Thanks BEAV - That makes sense to me, we'll see how it goes. Not a big deal, I tend to "over-plan".

Archived