Crown Loft Suite

travlinbug

When I look for a crown loft suite on Oasis or Allure on the RCC site,I am never offered one facing out to the sea,not even at a higher price point. Hard to believe they are always all sold already. Only shows those facing over the decks. Also,I don't smoke,but in case a smoker wanted to accompany me,I assume those facing the public deck areas would not allow smoking on the balcony? It faces a public space and I think I recall reading such a policy about smoking on balconies? :confused:

I think smoking is allowed on the aft facing ones. They are up and away from the Basketball Court and the Mini Golf Course. At least our nextdoor neighbor was smoking out there last year. However, he looked MEAN so I never questioned it. His poor wife looked totally cowed.

I know what you mean about not being able to see the side facing prices. Wish they would officially show two categories so you could choose.

Just did a mock booking and was able to see availability of both L1's (port / starboard sides) and L2's (aft facing) as well as both SL's. Might have to do with the date you are checking and they could in fact be booked.

Not sure how the smoking policy would affect loft suites other than maybe limiting it on the L2's as smoking on balconies is limited to ocean view staterooms.

I was in aft CL 1728 last year and smoking was allowed. The suite attendant even brought out one of the weighted ashtrays. I think because it is over the public areas, they allow it. Loved the CL though, and would definitely do it again!!! Beautiful room!

Archived