3 Adults in a room with a upper

dolphinsfan246

Booked a balcony room on the Ecstasy and thought it would have the couch that converts to a bed like we had on the Freedom and Liberty. I now realize we are going to have a upper bed for the third person. Has anybody sailed in a room like this, specifically with 3 adults? Just a little bit concerned about this. Any responses appreciated :D Thanks!

Booked a balcony room on the Ecstasy and thought it would have the couch that converts to a bed like we had on the Freedom and Liberty. I now realize we are going to have a upper bed for the third person. Has anybody sailed in a room like this, specifically with 3 adults? Just a little bit concerned about this. Any responses appreciated :D Thanks!

I too have booked a cabin like this on Fascination for three adults. No couch there either. I am sure we will make due, however I wondered if a rollaway bed might be available?

We did, on Norwegian. Not really adults, but 2 teenagers over 6', around 190 lbs. They were perfectly fine. I offered to trade with my very picky 6'3" son, but he said it was really comfortable (but he wouldnt want to sit and read or anything..actually he never wants to read~ :D)

I haven't sailed with 3 adults but we had our 15 year old son in an upper berth, and he's pretty well grown (I hope). He had enough room. It worked out all right but it did make maneuvering around the room a little challenging.

That said, if you have trouble with ladders, or need a box spring, then an upper may not work out.

Our party of three had no problems with this set-up on the Paradise. My daughter slept on the upper bunk. She admitted it was not AS comfy as the regular beds, but she slept very well.

We just had 4 people in a room, with sofa & upper. I was surprised by how well we all fit.

Are you sure you can't get the room switched to one with a sofa?

on that class of ship there are few cabins that have the sofa

Archived