A must-read review of the Triumph!

Ladysilver

Thanks for posting....I was on the Breeze during this and when I returned to work people kept asking why do I cruise...what a horrible thing to happen to those people....As I explained I'm meant to cruise.....things happen whether on an island (lose of power ...means no purified water, no sanitation....)

I actually sent that review to a friend of mine who we sailed with on the Truimph up to Canada from NYC. He kept pushing to get me to say something negative about Carnival and going on any future trips together with him and his wife.

For several days I held off making any comment to him. My other friend who is booked along with myself and my cousin on 2 upcoming Carnival sailings on the Splendor also held off from reponding to him.

Once I saw that review, you know I couldn't send it to him quick enough! The poster presented a realistic view of the events and people's reactions to them. We were on an NCL ship on our first stop in France when 9/11 happened. Talk about not knowing what was going on and how we were going to get back to NYC? So far no response from him.

MARAPRINCE

Archived