Adventure dry dock question

cruzfiend

The schedules aren't out for April and her last cruise appears to end on 20th April when I believe she will subsequently be going in to dry dock. She may have that TA first...... depends where the dry dock is.

ETA Capt Ron did say April for the dry dock at a talk he gave last year.

The schedules aren't out for April and her last cruise appears to end on 20th April when I believe she will subsequently be going in to dry dock. She may have that TA first...... depends where the dry dock is.

ETA Capt Ron did say April for the dry dock at a talk he gave last year.

Guess it depends where you look in the website... arguing with myself here.... the calendar shows one thing and the booking engine another..... tut.

Royal Caribbean's Dry Dock/refurbishment schedule

Majesty of the Seas Jan 2013

Legend of the Seas Oct 2012

Grandeur of the Seas April 2012

Rhapsody of the Seas Feb 16- March 1st 2012

Voyager of the Seas Jan 21, 2014

Explorer of the Seas Jan 15, 2014

Adventure of the Seas April 2013

Navigator of the Seas Jan 2013

Mariner of the Seas April 22 - 1st May 2012

Radiance of the Seas Jan 2013

Brilliance of the Seas April 2013

Serenade of the Seas Feb 2013

Independence of the Seas March 2013

Oasis of the Seas OCt 2014

Allure of the Seas Nov 2015

Guess it depends where you look in the website... arguing with myself here.... the calendar shows one thing and the booking engine another..... tut.

Hi Linda

It was supposed to go Jan 2014 originally and then changed. We're booked for Jan/Feb 2014 and are then returning for the 1st sailing from Miami in April - hopefully it will be finished.

Carol

Linda, what is pink boa cruisers ??????

We're a bunch of people who love to cruise!!

Fun - feathers - friends

Originating on the Inaugural Freedom of the Seas cruise as a means of identifying one another, having met on CC initially, the group decided on pink boas..... some of the men will wear pink shirts, pink glittery hats etc.....

I decided to join in on my Navigator cruise and it certainly starts conversations! If there's a webcam at sailaway it helps to stand out. I usually wear mine for boarding, sailaway, M&M, formal nights. There are pics in my blogs. There's a group on Navigator right now :D

I'm sure Emmy won't mind me sharing this recent pic....

521474_10151310679096693_50935966_s.jpg

Anyone can be a Pink Boa Cruiser..... the only proviso is that you agree to have fun, make friends and wear pink!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is there anything to worry about going on a ship the week before it's drydock? I've never done it before. Concerned a little if I did Adventure the final week.

Some have said they didn't enjoy their cruise for one reason or another right before drydock but others complain that the cruises right after drydock are still working on getting everything completed. So who knows. The crew is terrific and they are focused on making sure you enjoy every aspect of your cruise.

Some have said they didn't enjoy their cruise for one reason or another right before drydock but others complain that the cruises right after drydock are still working on getting everything completed. So who knows. The crew is terrific and they are focused on making sure you enjoy every aspect of your cruise.

Maybe I'm worrying for nothing.. Anything with experience on a cruise right before dry dock?

• 1 month later...
Looks like we will be on her last cruise before her drydock on March 2nd 14....

Looks like they are skipping Adventure for awhile. They have cruises booked in March 2014 starting March 2, 9, 16, 23. Not sure they will fit it in that month. :confused:

Looks like they are skipping Adventure for awhile. They have cruises booked in March 2014 starting March 2, 9, 16, 23. Not sure they will fit it in that month. :confused:

Looking further, Adventure has a full schedule right through April 2015.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk 2

Looking further, Adventure has a full schedule right through April 2015.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk 2

Yes, in looking at the booking dates looks like Adventurer will be postponed until 2015. I would guess that the expense of upgrading the Navigator this January has home office reevaluating their upgrade schedule. I will miss not having Chops on my cruise but will still have the CL to drown my sorrows in (although the DL on Mariner was awesome).

Archived