Carnival glory dining question

macnife

We are traveling with friends on Carnival Glory. We have early dining 6pm. I am confused on how the dining works. Are we assigned seats/tables? Or do we just show up around 6pm as a group and get seated like going to a restaurant? If we are assigned seats, is there a way to request we get a table together? I looked on the carnival website, but that just confused me more! Thanks for any insight!:confused:

You can either call your PVP or TA, whichever you booked with, and have them connect your cabins together in your bookings so that you are assigned to dine together, or you can go to the dinning room after boarding and have the them do it.

They assign you tables yes..not so much seats at the table.

If you have a set dining time, then you have assigned seating.

If you want to sit with your friends, then you need to have tour TA or Carnival "Link" your booking numbers. That tells the Maitre D that you are traveling together and he will assign all of you to the same table.

Thank you all for your replies. I booked directly through the carnival website, so I don't have a TA or PVP. I did get an email over a year ago when I was inquiring about a carnival cruise from a PVP, so I emailed him to see if he can help. Didn't even think about his email when I made the reservations. Hopefully he is still employed with Carnival!

Archived