Park West art auction - billing and shipping

blackwing

I loved the art auction on our 4/17 Conquest cruise. We bought a Takeoff which was shipped to us via UPS. We also won four raffle works. Three have already been shipped to us in the $35 tube.

We decided to have them frame one of our raffle works. Problem is, it has been nearly SEVEN weeks since we have returned, and we still have not received it.

Also, we opened up the Park West credit card, moved all of our art charges (about $800) from S&S to that card. We have yet to receive a bill.

So I'm wondering, how long has it taken people to get something that needed framing back from Park West? I understand that CP's are a different case because they are already framed. I'm wondering if you purchased an unframed piece and had them frame it, how long does it take.

I was going to call them, but the way I see it, I have my Takeoff piece on the wall and three additional rolled lithographs. I owe them more than they owe me. :) I guess I'll just wait. It's odd though that we haven't even seen a bill.

I wouldn't worry.

We purchased some framed art from Park West last Feb. on the Legend. It took a long time to get the framed work BUT when it came they called to make sure it arrived safely.

AND with the credit card we signed up for, they gave us a credit for paying the balance in full, when they saw we didn't use the credit after about 3 months, they sent us a check. We were very impressed. I think it also took at least 3 months or so to get the first bill.

Archived