Royal Caribbean "Roll Call"

I'm new to this so I'm wondering if "Roll Call" is the same thing as "Meet and Mingle". If not what is the difference? Is this where I go to find out about my specific cruise, or is it people who are going on that cruise, or what?

The roll call is the section here on Cruise Critic where you can talk with the folks on your specific cruise, during the months before you cruise.

The Meet & Mingle is held on the cruise where you get to put faces to all the folks you have talked with on the roll call.

But that's the problem - when I go to the forums and into the "Roll Call" section, Royal Caribbean only shows their "meet and mingle" link and nothing else.

What is your ship and cruise date, so we can find your roll call section?

Actually, I think I found something. It looks like theres only two people having a conversation for the last year or so. I didn't look at all the pages, but the ones I did only had a sort of chat session going. Is that what it is?

My cruise is on the Jewel, to South Caribbean, 7 days, leaving from San Juan on June 22.

Thanks for your help

But that's the problem - when I go to the forums and into the "Roll Call" section, Royal Caribbean only shows their "meet and mingle" link and nothing else.

Yes, the meet n mingle is the same as roll call on that section of the board. Click on meet n mingle, click on your ship, and then find your sailing.

My cruise is on the Jewel, to South Caribbean, 7 days, leaving from San Juan on June 22.

This is your roll call thread. It looks pretty busy with over 700 posts in it.

They often start very small with just a few people participating in it. The numbers typically grow as it gets closer to sailing.

Archived