Calling all you NCL Experts - a few questions please...

Luxury For Less

Hi there,

I am sailing with my family group on Jade next month and have a few questions please:

* Are there robes in the cabins?

* Are there kettles in the cabins? (I love my tea :) )

* What is the price to access the spa "thermal suite" and what facilities do they include in the price?

Thanks so much

:D

Our spa passes for a 7-day on the Pearl was $119 each. The spa is divided into a men's and women's area (men on the port, women on the starboard), and there's a unisex area in between. In the private area are showers, lockers, a sauna, steam room, hot tubs, ice-cold plunge pool, and lounging chairs. In the unisex area, there are heated tile loungers, a therapy pool, large hot tub, and more lounge chairs. All three sections face out over the bow of the ship. There are slight differences between the spas on the Jewel class but they are minor. Tea, coffee, juices, and ice water are available in the main area.

Thanks all, I just may be sneaking my travel kettle onboard for fresh boiling water for my tea addiction :)

They X-ray all luggage so don't be surprised if that suitcase is not delivered to your cabin, but instead you receive a note to go to a certain location, to open your bag in front of a crew member who will confiscate the kettle until your disembarkation day. Electric kettles, irons etc are not allowed because of the possibility of fire.

Thanks all, I just may be sneaking my travel kettle onboard for fresh boiling water for my tea addiction :)

Make sure you bring a electrical connector that gives you additional electrical outlets. I believe that there is only one in the inside and ocean view cabins.

It was my understanding that we "lesser classes" (OV) could sometimes get both bathrobes and the little coffee makers by begging and pleading with our cabin steward. Is this not so?

Perhaps I am the exception to the rule but I have had bathrobes in all of our NCL cabins from insides to suites.

Archived