I might ask alot of dumb questions....but in 5 days...

my cruise leaves!!!
I might complain that our friends balcony is bigger ;), but guess what? I am going on a cruise!!! I spent WAY too much time researching this last year on how to make this cruise PERFECT...I give up caring :D....I am going on a cruise and that in itself is fan-freaking-tastic!!!!

So yep...March 3rd can't come soon enough!!!! :cool:

I'm still 70 days out and I'm like a little kid at Christmas...shaking the presents, looking in Mom's closet...trying to get a peek. I can't imagine what I'll be like when I'm as close as you. I'll be up all night! By the time I get on the ship I'm going to be exhausted from lack of sleep!:)

[quote name='princess5750']my cruise leaves!!!
I might complain that our friends balcony is bigger ;), but guess what? I am going on a cruise!!! I spent WAY too much time researching this last year on how to make this cruise PERFECT...I give up caring :D....I am going on a cruise and that in itself is fan-freaking-tastic!!!!

So yep...March 3rd can't come soon enough!!!! :cool:[/quote]

Its better to ask the question now, so you know what to expect and what to ask for. Those are the people who seem to have the best time

Too many spend Way too much time overanalyzing things one year prior to a cruise. They will worry about what side of the ship how far down what time is dinner what day is formal night and all these things it's just crazy.

All I worry about is the size of cabin that I have and I don't care where it is on the ship. The only expectations you should have is just to have fun and Everything in stride

Archived