Tea brands/flavors on CCL?

ViolaSwamp

I have given up coffee in favor of herbal tea since I last sailed CCL, so I don't know the answer to my question as I drank coffee while last aboard.

I am curious, what kind of tea does CCL serve? Does anyone have a list of brands and flavors that are available onboard? I have several specific flavors that I enjoy so I intend on taking a bunch of teabags with me since I can't imagine that CCL carries my flavors of Tazo and Yogi and Traditional Medicinals brand teas. (I'm hoping that doesn't seem weird - BYO Tea - but I simply don't care for plain old Lipton or whatever...)

Thanks!

I didn't drink tea on this last cruise but I believe it's still Bigelow, with an assortment of flavors including some herbals. There's a tea box in the buffet area, and you can ask to have the tea box brought in the main dining room.

Yes, I believe it's Bigelow as well. Not too many flavors. I drink Yogi tea and they didn't have any of that.

One cruise they were running low. Mom hoarded a couple of Green Tea bags from the lido to drink in the MDR.

I drink tea also and had the same problem with a shortage of green tea. I'll be bringing some of my own. The tea in the box on the lido was Bigelow.

On the Breeze 2 weeks ago they had Bigelow tea. I had Earl Grey every morning and they had a huge supply. My husband only does herbal with (no caffeine for him) and they ran out of the chamomile by about day 2. Other than those two kinds they had about 4 or 5 more to choose from but I dont' remember what they were.

I am an iced tea snob and dont like the instant stuff so I bring my own tea bags (Tazo Awake) and make hot tea then pour it over ice. They have what everyone said above but this last cruise they didnt have Lipton, it was something different....nothing I heard of. Be sure and go to tea on sea days!

They did have a box of different teas last March on the Pride, but my favorite is Tazo Awake in the morning. I bring it with me and a big plastic mug to hold 2x as much as those little cups they have. I like to sit out on the area outside the buffet and watch the ocean before everyone else gets up, especially if we are coming into a port.

Archived