Cabin Night dinner theater in Denali

misssea

Went to this years ago (2003) and wasn't blown away, but it was good fun none the less. Food was okay, the "cast" was okay, the piano player was excellent, although I'm sure it's a different show w/different players 10 years hence.

The show that I saw would have been thoroughly enjoyed by an 8 year old.

Yes, I have done it. I would probably make reservations if you really want to do it and would be disappointed if you were unable to get in. Yes, the eight year old would probably enjoy it.

That said, I would not go again, even with a coupon (which I did use for the time we went). This just wasn't worth it to us. I know others have really enjoyed it. We are all different.

He's anyone done this? Should I make reservations? Is it appropriate for an 8 year old?

Yes. It is a cute little show and the salmon and ribs dinner was great! I think the 8 year old would like it! i would make reservations.. BTW if you have the alaskatoursaver booklet there is a 2 for 1 coupon in it.

Archived