is nachi ever booked to capacity?

seventhwardhustler

have you ever been denied online or at the gate? i'm wondering whether to reserve or not. in previous reviews, i've seen estimates of about 40-50 folks present on any given day. i'll be there 5/31/13. i'd rather stay flexible and not reserve.

So instead of giving them a deposit of $8 or so, which you will lose if you decide to do something else, you would prefer to spend $15+ in a taxi to get there to see if it is booked? And then more taxi money to get to someplace else if it is booked? :confused:

So instead of giving them a deposit of $8 or so, which you will lose if you decide to do something else, you would prefer to spend $15+ in a taxi to get there to see if it is booked? And then more taxi money to get to someplace else if it is booked? :confused:

The website says they will charge the balance to your card that you booked with if you don't show.

If you need to cancel ahead of time I don't believe they would charge you..We paid the balance in cash, so if we had not shown up and they charged my CC , I would just do a billing dispute..

The website says they will charge the balance to your card that you booked with if you don't show.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived