Pcc

c5chaps

You have to go through the TA for any changes to your reservation. If you want to book a bar set-up or a Bon voyage package for example, you'd go through NCL.

This. The TA "owns" your booking so anything you need done with your reservation would go through them. The exceptions being things like excursions and restaurant reservations, which you can make yourself online, and Bon Voyage type purchases. This is true of all cruise lines, not just NCL.

Can i still use the services of the PCC that was assigned to me even though i booked my cruise thru a TA ? Never sailed Ncl so not sure how it works.:confused:

No, you need to contact whomever you booked the cruise with. As the others pointed out, there are some things you can do yourself through http://www.ncl.com like shore excursions and Bon Voyage (order gifts).

Here in lies the question, you see i want to order the bon voyage nickelodeon bedtime kit but its not available on the breakaway order form , so i emailed the group event coordinator for the epic and breakaway and i got a response that they will keep my request on file and let me know if it becomes available, well i,m not happy with this response so who do i go to now The PCC that was assigned to me or someone else :confused:

Here in lies the question, you see i want to order the bon voyage nickelodeon bedtime kit but its not available on the breakaway order form , so i emailed the group event coordinator for the epic and breakaway and i got a response that they will keep my request on file and let me know if it becomes available, well i,m not happy with this response so who do i go to now The PCC that was assigned to me or someone else :confused:

Not sure why you would bother the group event coordinator because you want a bedtime kit. You just need to keep checking back yourself via ncl.com and look at what it offered for Bon Voyage.

The PCC that was assigned to you have nothing to do with your reservation. They are not your travel agent because you didn't book with them.

Archived