Cozumel Beach Ideas Please!!!

2013CruiseBride

We will be sailing on the Paradise in May for our wedding cruise. There will be about 16 of us and we are getting married on the 3rd day of the cruise while we are in Grand Cayman.

I have already warned our friends and family that the day after the cruise, when we stop in Cozumel, is a day for just myself and my future DH.

I would like to get off the ship there since we can't get off in Grand Cayman because of the wedding. Does anyone have a suggestion for a beach? I would just like to make sure I feel the sand in between my toes and can have at least one drink on the beach on my honeymoon!!

Thank you in advance for any advice.:)

OMGGG MR SANCHOS!!! $50 ALL INCLUSIVE :D:D:D All you can eat & drink! Swim up bar! Pool! Ocean! THEY FREAKING BROUGHT US REFILLS TO OUR DRINKS AT THE EDGE OF THE OCEAN! Ok I will chill out now.. but seriously it is the only stop I want to go back to again ;)

We will be sailing on the Paradise in May for our wedding cruise. There will be about 16 of us and we are getting married on the 3rd day of the cruise while we are in Grand Cayman.

I have already warned our friends and family that the day after the cruise, when we stop in Cozumel, is a day for just myself and my future DH.

I would like to get off the ship there since we can't get off in Grand Cayman because of the wedding. Does anyone have a suggestion for a beach? I would just like to make sure I feel the sand in between my toes and can have at least one drink on the beach on my honeymoon!!

Look No further than Mr Sanchos Beach Club. $50 for all inclusive beach day. They also have romantic packages with massage and private cabanas.

Ben

We've been to Cozumel bunches of times and were hooked on paradise beach. :D An American guy named Tom owns and runs it and he often personally greets his guests. All the taxi drivers know where it is and its a short ride from the ship. They have a wonderful on site restaurant that's really nice. And if you want food and drinks beachside they do a great job of that too. :) Loungers are free (with umbrellas) and entrance is free. For $12 they give you a wristband that allows you to use the floating trampolines, the floating iceberg, kayaks, beach floats, snorkeling gear, and lots of other stuff. There are nice new showers to rinse off in, clean bathrooms, and a gift shop. They even have beautiful talking parrots at the beachside bar that we always get a kick out of. Google them they have an awesome website. Hope this helps.

Nachi Cocum is really nice and they limit guests to 100 or less per day; often much less than 100 there. Mr. Sanchos is also popular; has both AI and al a carte pricing.

Paradise Beach is another great beach club; has a beautiful pool and is a great choice if you don't want to pay AI rates.

All are a reasonable taxi ride, about $15 each way.

Another vote for Nachi Cocom.

Since they don't have alot of the big, bouncy, floaty water toys, you're less likely to run into kids there. And if you're looking for nice, quiet beach time with your new groom, this will be perfect. Per person rate includes all drinks, alcoholic or not, and food - appetizer, entree and dessert - for each of you. Pool-side or beach-side service included. Plus, like others said, it has a swim up bar and hot tub right next to the bar, beach chairs (with shade) with plenty of room between them so you're not a party to anyone else's conversation (unless you drag your chair over of course) and it's a short taxi ride from the pier. One of our favorite places to go. Have never seen it crowded there. The few times that we went, we were told they only take a certain number of guests per day, so that furthers the exclusive feel to it. Congrats on your impending nuptials!

Isla Pasion (or Passion Island) is the least "touristy". It is uninhabited. Only people there are from the Cruise Ships. As was said before, this is the island where the famous (from a few years back) Corona Beer commercials were filmed. It is the very picture of an island paridise.

You must book through Carnival. Cost includes a boat ride to and from the island, lunch and all drinks (alcoholic and non), lounge chairs on the beach and non-motorized beach gear (floats, etc.). We have been there 3 times, and will return again.

Wherever you decide to go....have a great time!

We've been to Cozumel bunches of times and were hooked on paradise beach. :D An American guy named Tom owns and runs it and he often personally greets his guests. All the taxi drivers know where it is and its a short ride from the ship. They have a wonderful on site restaurant that's really nice. And if you want food and drinks beachside they do a great job of that too. :) Loungers are free (with umbrellas) and entrance is free. For $12 they give you a wristband that allows you to use the floating trampolines, the floating iceberg, kayaks, beach floats, snorkeling gear, and lots of other stuff. There are nice new showers to rinse off in, clean bathrooms, and a gift shop. They even have beautiful talking parrots at the beachside bar that we always get a kick out of. Google them they have an awesome website. Hope this helps.

Tom is no longer there from what I understand. And it has changed considerably to include a pool with a swim up bar!! Still totally awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Another vote for Nachi Cocom. We've been there 4 times and will be going back in May. There have been times where it's been so empty it felt like having a fantastic beach almost to ourselves. For us, it's not a visit to Cozumel without spending the day at Nachi Cocom.

Another vote for Nachi Cocom. We've been there 4 times and will be going back in May. There have been times where it's been so empty it felt like having a fantastic beach almost to ourselves. For us, it's not a visit to Cozumel without spending the day at Nachi Cocom.

Bingo!:D

Boring as all hell for kids, but great for a "relax" day for others.;)

Another vote for Nachi Cocom.

Since they don't have alot of the big, bouncy, floaty water toys, you're less likely to run into kids there. And if you're looking for nice, quiet beach time with your new groom, this will be perfect. Per person rate includes all drinks, alcoholic or not, and food - appetizer, entree and dessert - for each of you. Pool-side or beach-side service included. Plus, like others said, it has a swim up bar and hot tub right next to the bar, beach chairs (with shade) with plenty of room between them so you're not a party to anyone else's conversation (unless you drag your chair over of course) and it's a short taxi ride from the pier. One of our favorite places to go. Have never seen it crowded there. The few times that we went, we were told they only take a certain number of guests per day, so that furthers the exclusive feel to it. Congrats on your impending nuptials!

EXACTLY!!!! This is why we prefer Nachi! I don't want kids out playing on bouncy toys in the water. All the times I have been there it has been peaceful and quiet.

I went to Mr. Sanchos last time I was there! Absolutely amazing for what you get, the drinks are well made and the food is made right in front of you. Also it's not a very long drive so your taxi fare isn't too expensive.

Mr. Sanchos and Nachi are both awesome places to visit. We have done them twice respectively. Great places for photo ops and you will remember it forever.

However, I can't suggest the Cozumel Bar Hop enough and something you two might consider. We have done it twice and it is always a blast. It takes you around the island to the non tourist beaches visiting the rustic locals bars. Free shot at each stop is also included. Just do a google search and when on their website check the 'photo gallery' and it pretty much shows exactly what to expect. Regardless, Coz is a good time and Mr Sanchos or Nachi are both winners. Congrats guys!

My wife and I have been 3 visits in the lase few years. We are older than you been married 40 years. IT'S A $7.00 CAB RIDE . The place is low keyed and food really tasty.We always end up with guacuamole. The snorkeling is pretty good for off the beach.Look them up on the internet.

Archived