Cozumel Beach Ideas Please!!!

2013CruiseBride

Wow, you guys are so awesome!!! Thank you so much for the information and suggestions. I'll research each one and present it to future DH with all your comments as well, and let him make the decision. I've been pretty much in control of all things wedding, so it is about time I let him make a decision! :p

Isla Pasion (or Passion Island) is the least "touristy". It is uninhabited. Only people there are from the Cruise Ships. As was said before, this is the island where the famous (from a few years back) Corona Beer commercials were filmed. It is the very picture of an island paridise.

You must book through Carnival. Cost includes a boat ride to and from the island, lunch and all drinks (alcoholic and non), lounge chairs on the beach and non-motorized beach gear (floats, etc.). We have been there 3 times, and will return again.

Wherever you decide to go....have a great time!

We LOVE going to Passion Island! Can't wait to go back!

LuLu

Didi, you can't go wrong with any of the suggested beaches listed by everyone here. Cozumel s a wonderful port of call, and you have many great places to choose from (I am personally a fan of Paradise Beach--my family has also hired a driver and toured the undeveloped east side of the island. It is spectacular!).

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, and good luck on whatever you decide!

I let future hubby decide and we went with Naci Cocum. Thank you for all your input!!

I told my family going on the cruise with us about Mr. Sanchos. This way we can have privacy for one day, and they can have fun too! And I won't feel guilty for leaving them to their own devices for one day. :D

If you do not want the AI and prefer ala carte I say Paradise Beach or Playa Palancar. Both are awesome, I like the beach better at Playa Palancar but Paradise has a beautiful pool. Food and beverage is good and reasonably priced at both.

My vote is.

Paradise if you want to enjoy a pool too. Passion Island if you would like more privacy and less people. We enjoy both. Kids like having a pool to swim in, but they also will enjoy Passion.

I let future hubby decide and we went with Naci Cocum. Thank you for all your input!!

I told my family going on the cruise with us about Mr. Sanchos. This way we can have privacy for one day, and they can have fun too! And I won't feel guilty for leaving them to their own devices for one day. :D

Didi - good choice and great plan! ;)

Archived