PVP's

Mizzouaholic

I have somehow misplaced my PVP's extension. Does anyone know how I should go about looking his extension up? I know his name and I emailed Carnival about it, but I dont really want to have to wait 3 or 4 days for a response. Im trying to switch rooms in the same category, but the lady at the general phone number says it wont let her do it. She is getting an error message saying "not allowed to downgrade after final payment date". Im not trying to downgrade but simply switch to another cabin down the hallway. My PVP's has taken care of this before with no issues, so I really need to talk to him. Thanks for the help! in advance!

Try sending an email. It is first name and first letter of last name at carnivalpvp.com. Also try last name and first letter of first name at carnival.com

My pvp has two carnival emails and i noticed this

Try sending an email. It is first name and first letter of last name at carnivalpvp.com. Also try last name and first letter of first name at carnival.com

My pvp has two carnival emails and i noticed this

I thought about doing that. Maybe I will give that a try.

One thing I've done is a Google search for my PVP's name and the term "PVP". Her name showed up as well as her extension. Might not work for every case, but luckily it did for me.

I tried that with no luck!

Go Cards!

Archived