Post cruise 5:30 flight, what to do in Miami??

eng4

Is luggage express something thru Carnival? Our flight is out of FLL, does luggage express only go to the Miami Airport? We will be taking the TriRail train from the Miami Airport to the FLL airport to catch our flight.

You could skip tri-rail and rent a car - put your bags in the trunk and then go where you want: lunch and people watching in South Beach, stroll the Hollywood boardwalk, the water taxi in FLL.

There is also luggage storage (for a fee) inside both MIA and FLL - then you are free to do what you want without bags. The Airport Flyer bus runs from MIA to South Beach for only $2.35 each. http://www.miamidade.gov/transit/routes_detail.asp?route=150

You will get better responses ig you post this question to the FLA departure board: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Good luck! :)

The only post cruise excursion that I see with an airport transer to FLL is the South Beach Experience.

The FLL airport is certainly no place to hang out for much time and I really don't know what is available in and around FLL.

Take the Everglads Air Boat tour through Carnival. Luggage goes with you and drops you off at either airport.

I thought the Everglades tour only dropped you off at the Miami airport.

Problem with the ships' post tours is they still get you to the airport around 1:00. So you'd then need to figure out the rest to the time.

I'd do the luggage transfer if possible for your flight and ship OR rent a car ( my choice) and see lots more in the time you have.

Archived