Reflection cruise of Feb 23rd- mar 2 2013

fishycomics

What is the next best thing, having picture from the Reflection, from my member just getting off their trip. The Ship is Newer than the Eclipse, and Newer than the Equinox, and There are no words to describe, cleaniness, the people who run it, the food, the Entertainment, and all...

The Ship is Awesome, no questions about it.

Just take a look at the picture, how big and bold this ship is.

img0024tt.jpg

The state room, as we always take a balcony, and this time, shedid not, due to people not following rules bringing their sickness onboard, my member was lucky he walked off with no colds, her room mate caught the worst cold, due to touching another hand, while my member knows best to take precautions. Wash wash and use the sanitizers.... Looking at the room, it is indetical to any of the ships, tehse are prefab container rooms, tehy never , ever change. So bring your lint cloth. micro cloth trying t oclean a sealed port... bring yourself a outlet with 3-5 ports for all your charging needs. Do not forget to bring some AV cables to hook up and watch your video's.....

img0025ksp.jpg

img0016rf.jpg

Some of the room onboard like the Woody allen era, the same elevato view a tree in center

[/url]

img0018srs.jpg

img0019vh.jpg

Same type of MDR dining... and more

You ask for a buffet, there it is. And you hear some just bitch and moan.... By the looks of things that is one great way t o meet people, smart move on the reflection.

img0020jq.jpg

Normally we take pictures of the food, not this time round to busy enjoying life...

img0026yb.jpg

On tour excursions, here my family member is on one, and having a great time of tehir life. Who can ask for anything more....

img0028ro.jpg

The best comment and remark was said, the most beuitful beaches in the world. and thank you Iphone 4S for taking that shot. This picture will get me through the rest of my Winter hands down...

img0029gus.jpg

So no matter what it is, where you go, who you are with, just enjoy your trip.

I have told some stories and people on CC can be either friendly or rude in ways. but we are all fmily sharing our moments, If you have not a good thing to say move on to the next, maybe there will be a smarter person then you, and they will offer you some advice.

I hope you enjoyed my review from a pictures and personal discussion with members. Peace

fishycomics,

You boarded the day we got off. Nice review, thanks for posting.

Good luck with the upcoming withdrawal symptoms :) It's been a week and a day and we're still suffering. I think the only cure is to book another cruise :D

Thanks all. My family member taken personal time to grab the shots while she was cruising. So yes my member was the one on/off at your timing?

I am happy I was able to share these with the world. Not the best shots, the beach at the end and the two cruise ships are awesome.

I am amazed that there are buffets in the MDR, not what I like to eat, but amazed.

One of the excursions in st Thomas I think, and I will have that op whe nI am on my November cruise. Is to repeat the boat ride they were on. taken 45 minutes to get from the ocean/atlantic to the carribean seas, Was not the best ride, due to current running, and slack tide was not near.

that made the ride rough and choppy all the way.....

thanks again all. appreciate the thanks . puts a big smile on all our faces. hope you all have some stories and pictures to share when you get back;)

Thanks all. My family member taken personal time to grab the shots while she was cruising. So yes my member was the one on/off at your timing?

I am amazed that there are buffets in the MDR, not what I like to eat, but amazed.

thanks again all. appreciate the thanks . puts a big smile on all our faces. hope you all have some stories and pictures to share when you get back;)

The "buffet" in the MDR is a brunch that only usually occurs once during each sailing. Usually happens for a couple hours one late morning. They have both breakfast and lunch/dinner items!

Beautiful shot of the beach - where was that one taken?

Thanks for your pictures

Fishy Comics, thank you for sharing these pictures! They are beautiful, and I am getting very excited to see the Reflection for myself April 6! I don't think I have ever seen a picture of that white staircase before. It is really impressive! Thank you so much!

Fishy Comics, thank you for sharing these pictures! They are beautiful, and I am getting very excited to see the Reflection for myself April 6! I don't think I have ever seen a picture of that white staircase before. It is really impressive! Thank you so much!

Thanks for the memories!That staircase was definitely not on the Reflection though. Maybe a port stop?

Thanks for the memories!That staircase was definitely not on the Reflection though. Maybe a port stop?

I think that is the Capitol building in Puerto Rico. I've got the same picture somewhere.

If I understand correctly Fishy wasn't on this cruise, a family member of their's was. Then again I could have it wrong.

I was in Spirit on the ship. correct I was not on board. I will get my chance oneday?

Stair case was in San Juan State House , excursion tour.

Buffet,is LUNCH. I understand is like the Midnight chocholate buffet, Once. Iti s a Hit-n-miss on ships. The Eclipse we missed the desert buffet, the Equinox missed it all together.

The beach, a boat ride 45 minute, and bus tour in ST. Johns. I will have my turn in Nov/Dec 2013 there.

Fod dish Shrimp Louis.

Anyone else like to guess, or just post without reading the first topic:D

I am never upset, just like to share simple entertaining information. All this was a trip Me Member went on with friends, not many more pix to come but at least ican look at them and say I was part of the trip in spirit;)

Archived