Epic Dining Reservation Questions

CCJack

A couple questions...

Can you reserve times in the comlimentary restaurants (all of them, or just Manhattan).. If so, reservations open 45 days in advance, correct.

Last question, how can we insure everyone in our group (we have 2 cabins) eats together... I have not been able to figure out how to link the two reservations in MyNCL when I log in. Although the confirmation from our travel agent has a note that we are linked, the NCL system only lets me see my cabin. I have to log in separately as another in my party to see their cabin, etc....

thanks.

A couple questions...

Can you reserve times in the comlimentary restaurants (all of them, or just Manhattan).. If so, reservations open 45 days in advance, correct.

Last question, how can we insure everyone in our group (we have 2 cabins) eats together... I have not been able to figure out how to link the two reservations in MyNCL when I log in. Although the confirmation from our travel agent has a note that we are linked, the NCL system only lets me see my cabin. I have to log in separately as another in my party to see their cabin, etc....

thanks.

You can reserve a set time in Manhattan or Taste once onboard. As for the pay restaurants, you can do it one of 2 ways. One person can make the dining reservation for the entire group and collect the money from them, or you can each make your own and then request to be seated together. I have 2 cabins, and I just made the reservations for all of us - so there would not be an issue with seating at the time of the reservation.

My reservations are linked, but you are correct. You cannot log in to one account and see all of the reservations. Every cabin has to make their own log in, and can only see their own reservation. It's a pain in the butt, and I wish they'd fix it like Princess and RCCL, but, until the do, it is what it is.

A couple questions...

thanks.

You cannot make reservations ahead of time for the main dining rooms.

We travel with 3 cabins and ended up waiting until we get on board to book them - it didn't matter which family booked on board as the charging took place after the meal to each cabin. NCL really need to upgrade the booking system to enable booking in advance and linking reservations.

Re Taste - its a great place to go for lunch when you first get on board - nearly empty, no reservation needed and no queuing for the buffet.

You can reserve a set time in Manhattan or Taste once onboard. As for the pay restaurants, you can do it one of 2 ways. One person can make the dining reservation for the entire group and collect the money from them, or you can each make your own and then request to be seated together. I have 2 cabins, and I just made the reservations for all of us - so there would not be an issue with seating at the time of the reservation.

My reservations are linked, but you are correct. You cannot log in to one account and see all of the reservations. Every cabin has to make their own log in, and can only see their own reservation. It's a pain in the butt, and I wish they'd fix it like Princess and RCCL, but, until the do, it is what it is.

Ditto...

Archived