On Board - June 9 Transatlantic - Interim Reports

Paul NH

Paul

Yes many thanks for your reports. Certainly gives all of us waiting to embark a taste of what is to come. Not so sure about the sea sickness bit though!! Still if the tablets don't work then I shall just have to have the injection. Well I suspect that you are about to disembark as I write this in sunny England (not). Actually it is pouring with rain here where I am approx 150 miles north and east of Southampton. Maybe the weather is better for you there. Still it is said to be improving over the next couple of days. Let's hope so for both your vacation and just for us as the summer is quickly ebbing away!! BTW it is mid June and I am still wearing a roll neck pullover. Maybe it's just me but it isn't very warm. Roll on the morning I can put a T shirt on!! Safe travels home to you and your family and I look forward to your report.

Elaine

Paul, thanks for taking the time to post your impressions - I logged on one day and found the 'online' green blob next to your name - it was also the day you might have been feeling a bit greenish yourself - so a great illustration of the immediacy of the internet! Welcome back to the 'real' world!

Peter

Ditto to all the other thanks. I totally agree with the feeling of immediacy when seeing reports from posters who have the '''green blob" next their names. It shows real dedication and immense strength of character to serve your fellow CCs when feeling as seedy as you obviously were. (Or does this say more about the absolute addictive nature of this board????) ;)

Archived