Transfer to PVP?

Mizzouaholic

I have friends that booked their cruise online. Is it possible for them to transfer their booking over to my PVP? Would the PVP then get commission off of that booking or wound he just be doing it for nothing?

When you say they booked online do you mean they booked on the Carnival website or through a TA?

Not sure if the PVP would get the credit or not but my gut feeling is no.

Bill

If they booked and paid their deposit online then your PVP can not get credit for it. They only get credit for the bookings they make or if you set up your reservation online and they take the initial deposit payment over the phone.

They MAY be able to link you with them for dining depending if your friends booked direct with Carnival or with a TA but keep in mind anything they do with those bookings if they're even allowed to touch them is out of courtesy because they get paid only for their own bookings, not to service bookings they didnt make.

The only reason I would do it is to give my PVP the commission from it. If he doesn't get the commission then I'm not going to transfer them to him.

Pvps don't get a commission. They get a flat rate from each booking and points toward their monthly quota.

No matter what kind of cabin you book they get paid the same amount.

That is why some of the bad pvp'snever respond to you once you book because there is nothing in it for them once you are booked.

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We booked next year's B2B while onboard our cruise in January. I had been told by our PVP that she'd get credit if I called her when I got home.

However, by the time we got home & called, she had been promoted so she is no longer our PVP.

We now have a new PVP who I got through someone I met on 2 past cruises. I emailed her to see about her PVP rather than wait till I was assigned one. She now has our booking but did not get credit for it. However, she'll get credit when we book again next year.

Also, she'll be available to answer any questions I have.

Archived