Boston to Bermuda in October

alwayslisad

Hello All,

I am looking at cruising in October, Boston to Bermuda on the Dawn. I had heard that there is a potential of a "rough ride" down and back due to being in the Atlantic. I have cruise before but out of Florida each time. I would appreciate any thoughts from others that may have cruised before during October and out of Boston. Thank you in advance..

AlwaysLisaD

Hello All,

I am looking at cruising in October, Boston to Bermuda on the Dawn. I had heard that there is a potential of a "rough ride" down and back due to being in the Atlantic. I have cruise before but out of Florida each time. I would appreciate any thoughts from others that may have cruised before during October and out of Boston. Thank you in advance..

AlwaysLisaD

There is a potential of rough seas whenever you sail. That said I've had calm seas more often than not sailing from Boston to Bermuda. I've sailed in May, June, September, and October. Out of 9 sailings, 18 voyages back and forth, we experienced rough seas 3 times out of that 18.

Hello All,

AlwaysLisaD

The Best time of year . Storms start in May along with the cruise season,not to worry Ship sail around them .:) Pretty much ;)

The Best time of year . Storms start in May along with the cruise season,not to worry Ship sail around them .:) Pretty much ;)

Pretty much is a good way of descibing it....and then there was the trip over on the Dream--yikes!:eek: Didn't stop me from going back in October though. It's still our favorite time to visit.

Pretty much is a good way of descibing it....and then there was the trip over on the Dream--yikes!:eek: Didn't stop me from going back in October though. It's still our favorite time to visit.

HAY !! We sailed that nightmare with you, I think ,right ,35ft following seas.

October is usually a nice time to sail to Bermuda. However, last year we returned and two weeks later Superstorm Sandy hit. :eek: Unfortunately, there are never any guarantees with the weather.

Archived