doing laundry on Carnival

I was not going to pack alot of clothes so we will have to do some laundry on the ship, would we be allowed to carry All Free detergent pods in our carryon, in the original opened package, thanks in advance

Absolutely!!!! We have platinum, but usually bring some Tide pods and fabric softener sheets anyway. The fabric softener sheets keep our closets and drawers smelling fresh as well!!! :) I've also hand-washed my swim-suit in the bathroom sink in the Tide to keep it fresh.

No problem.. we usually have them do a load for us $15.00 per bag. Military rolled the clothes & pack them vert. then horz and stuff socks & panties in between the spaces. Ended up with 3 bags of clothes..lol

Last cruise we had 2 grandkids and did two loads.

It is so nice to come home with clean clothes to unpack..

Cathy

my hubby has turned this into an art form, lol. he doesn't roll them but he can fold them so tiny. i almost think getting multiple bags of clothes into one is his favorite part of the trip!

Why would that be a problem?

If flying, pods of laundry detergent would be considered liquid or gel and therefore are supposed to be in your quart sized baggie that you declare at security if you want it in your carryon.

In a sealed package they might not make an issue of it, but if they do you'd have to leave it there or fit it into your quart baggie.

Archived