Maho Plane Schedule--Is There a Way to Know?

moondoggie

We'd like to view a plane or two arriving at Maho--is there a schedule or way to know when planes are scheduled to arrive so that we are there during 'prime time'? Mornings or afternoons? Thanks!

We were there 2 weeks ago....I would say we saw at least 12 to 15 planes coming in between 2:30 and 3:30, some were big and some were smaller, but it was exciting to watch them. There is a sign posted with all incoming and outgoing flights right at the beach. Enjoy your time there!

I was there Tuesday, 2/26/13 from 11am-1pm. It was incredible. Saw at least 3 huge planes and also the big daddy KLM 747 all land. Also saw many smaller props and jets. Don't miss it. Wear your bathing suit and take your camera.

Hi..will be there in 4 weeks...what time does the BIG KLM jet come in?...will be there on a Friday...was hoping to see some big ones come in maybe between 1 and 3...but if the KLM comes in earlier maybe should adjust my times.....thanks!

Using that link, now that it is Friday in St. Maarten, it looks like KLM785, a 747, will be arriving early tomorrow.

ARRIVAL

Scheduled Arrival:

12:40 PM - Fri Mar-8-2013

Estimated Arrival:

12:19 PM - Fri Mar-8-2013 (runway)

gary

• 2 weeks later...
Hi..will be there in 4 weeks...what time does the BIG KLM jet come in?...will be there on a Friday...was hoping to see some big ones come in maybe between 1 and 3...but if the KLM comes in earlier maybe should adjust my times.....thanks!

FYI, KLM switches that jet for a smaller one sometime around the time your going to visit. The end of April brings the slower season in St Martin. (This maybe old news) I know I was last there on May 3rd of 2011 and the 747 was pulled out for the summer.

FYI, KLM switches that jet for a smaller one sometime around the time your going to visit. The end of April brings the slower season in St Martin. (This maybe old news) I know I was last there on May 3rd of 2011 and the 747 was pulled out for the summer.

I just took a look at the schedule for ritraveler's visit, which I think is on the Equinox on April 12th.

It looks to me that KLM will fly a 747 scheduled to land at 11:20, followed by a KLM/Air France A340 scheduled for 13:20.

I also browsed KLM's schedule for the first part of June, and I see them flying a 747 on June 2, 4, 7, 9 and 11. All are scheduled for the 11:30 arrival.

gary

Hi...Happy Friday to all..:)..Thanks Gary for checking the site for me!!..you are correct..we will be there on the 12th...can't wait to go and hopefully will have some good pics to post..thanks again to everyone for the helpful info.

Terri

Archived