Breakfast at the Biltmore

kmcqueen

Regent is putting us up at the Biltmore Hotel in Miami for our upcoming cruise on March 22nd. Does anyone know if breakfast is included with our "free" pre-cruise stay (and if so, which restaurant at the hotel provides the breakfast)? I'm assuming it is included since it was on our previous two cruises that originated in Fort Lauderdale.

Thanks in Advance!

Oh Yay! Finally someone on the same cruise! We're staying at the Hilton, driving over from Marco Island the night before. I hadn't seen anyone on this cruise post anything yet. This is our second Regent cruise and we are oh so ready for it!

Oh Yay! Finally someone on the same cruise! We're staying at the Hilton, driving over from Marco Island the night before. I hadn't seen anyone on this cruise post anything yet. This is our second Regent cruise and we are oh so ready for it!

We're on this cruise too! Thought I posted something on the roll call a while ago...I'll check again right now.

Just back from 10 nights cruising the Caribbean and stayed at the Biltmore the night prior to embarkation.

Wonderful hotel, we were allocated a tower suite.... Excellent views! We were given a voucher which we exchanged for buffet breakfast in the restaurant with the fountain. Excellent breakfast, lots to choose from.

Transfer from hotel to ship chaotic to say the least...... The rep was just not very organised! However eventually got there in one piece with our luggage and our day glow stickers.... Whatever they were for I will never understand! Have a great trip.

Thanks for the information. That is very helpful! Can I trouble you with one more question? What time did the shuttle take you to the port on the day of embarkation? We are just trying to plan that morning.

We were asked to have our luggage ready in our room by I think it was 10am. We checked out of our room at 11;30 ish and had to be in reception ready to leave at noon , however.............. due to the chaos we were all loaded onto the 3 coaches and ready to leave at approx 12;45. The transfer to the port took approx 30 mins.

We awoke early due to the time difference UK/USA, had plenty of time for a leisurely breakfast and then sat by the pool with a coffee in the sunshine until it was time to leave.

yes, if you have Hotel through Regent, Breakfast is included. In all instances (distances in Miami aren't that far), luggage will be picked up by about 10 am and shuttles leave around 12 or 12:30....

As cabins are not ready before 2:30 (about) there is plenty of time to board, have some lunch and then...start your cruise.

Enjoy

Archived