Are shareholder OBC benefits extended ?

Does anyone have any information if the shareholder OBC has been extended ?

I see the form on CCL website shows that applications must be made by Feb 28, 2013 for cruises booked through July 31, 2013.

I am well aware that they have extended this every year in the past, but am seeking information for next year.

I called the Guest Administration yesterday about this because of my cruise later this year.

The lady I talked to said is that the benefit has been extended to 2014, the investor website has just not been updated.

With the reservation by 2/28, that means the cruise has to be booked by that date, not the deadline for getting the benefit. That is at least two weeks before departure.

I called the Guest Administration yesterday about this because of my cruise later this year.

The lady I talked to said is that the benefit has been extended to 2014, the investor website has just not been updated.

With the reservation by 2/28, that means the cruise has to be booked by that date, not the deadline for getting the benefit. That is at least two weeks before departure.

Thanks.

I have to admit when it started to head down south this past week or so I would of sold and bought at the bottom.....but wanted my 300 OBC not even thinking I would of made about 2k.....;) now let's get over 40!

How much Carnival stock do you have to purchase to get the OBC?

100 shares or more will get your $100 OBC. It's nonrefundable, so just be sure to use it (I don't anticipate that every being a problem for us).

IIRC, owning the 100 shares in Carnival Corp provides the OBC on any Carnival Corp-owned line (Princess, HAL, Cunard, etc as well as Carnival).

For the first time ever, I got a letter emailed from Carnival confirming receipt of my stock info.

It was strange... used the stock OBC option like 16 times before and just got the OBC. This time, I got a letter emailed to me confirming it. Weird.

Just curious, did you email them your information or fax it?

Archived