LIVE from the Caribbean Princess

mamaboss

Hello everyone! Beautiful sea day! We are enjoying our Upgraded Mini Suite very much! It has been a great trip so far. We missed Princess Cays due to winds but enjoyed a nice long day in beautiful Caracao. Lots and lots of elderly on this voyage it seems. Traveling with one myself. Hardly any children. Ship is in great shape. Some rust on our balcony and balcony rails need varnish badly but saw nothing anywhere else on the ship. When we first arrived at our cabin I opened the balcony door and it took all my weight to get it open (I have lots of weight to use) so I called and told steward the first day that we need it fixed. Next day it was fixed as good as new. Staff is wonderful, they work very hard. Entertainment could use some working on. Not much going on IMHO. If we didn't enjoy Bert Stratton so much we would be in bed early nightly. Anyway that is only my opinion, I am sure others enjoyed the entertainment. I just felt the best entertainment was in the Piazza. All and all, a great ship and we are having a wonderful time!:D:D

Archived