Wow! Suites booked 11 months out

I sneakily upgraded to a JS for our Freedom cruise next February 9th. When I went to check prices starting a few weeks ago, I noticed that all suites are sold out already, almost a year in advance. Some other categories are sold out also, but not the entire "class" (so some balconies are still available. but maybe not E1, for example.) Looks like we'll be sailing with a full house!

I sneakily upgraded to a JS for our Freedom cruise next February 9th. When I went to check prices starting a few weeks ago, I noticed that all suites are sold out already, almost a year in advance. Some other categories are sold out also, but not the entire "class" (so some balconies are still available. but maybe not E1, for example.) Looks like we'll be sailing with a full house!

It is possible that some of the internet companies like orbitz or expedia have the rooms blocked - go try their website and see if any are available - the internet TA's tend to block the best cabins and turn them back in when full payment is due if they didn't sell. This is one of my big peeves with RC - I couln't get the room I wanted on AOS but it was available if I booked with expedia. Just got a different comparable cabin. :eek:

Archived