Marla Sanders?

Martita B.

Any news of Marla? My understanding is she's no longer with Seabourn and is at home in Nashville. I've always enjoyed Marla as Assn. CD to David E.~~she's so talented as a singer and was a favorite Trivia CD.

Martita B.

Any news of Marla? My understanding is she's no longer with Seabourn and is at home in Nashville. I've always enjoyed Marla as Assn. CD to David E.~~she's so talented as a singer and was a favorite Trivia CD.

Martita B.

You are right Martita. She's here in Nashville and VERY active on Facebook. You need to friend her if you aren't already. She is really enjoying being home and if you ever watch "Nashville" on Wednesday nights, she has had a few little bit parts in the background. I saw her one episode. I hate that we lose all our favorite entertainers. I am not sure if Jan or Ray will be on the Pride right now. Maybe they change in Hong Kong.

Nancy

Yes, I see her postings on Facebook ~I'm not sure as to what happened with her Seabourn contract.

Wonder what Jan and David E will do when Windstar takes the "Baby Girls"

as neither enjoys the larger ships.

MB

I can still see Marla doing Evita and Ring Them Bells. Great fun!
I loved her Evita...the dress and hair were perfect! She recently went out with friends here in Nashville to see someone perform and they didn't have anything on her. Not all the people she knows in Nashville know what a great performer she is and what they are missing. I hope she continues it! Missed seeing her by a few minutes at an event recently but sure we will reconnect one of these days. Nashville is really a small town at heart.

Nancy,

we'll be in Brentwood next month and would love to go see Marla is she is performing anywhere. Can you give us any info?

Thanks.

No, she's not performing just when they called for background local people, she got picked for "Nashville" so she did well and they are calling her back. No performance....maybe she will work her way up, ha! If you know her, she would love to see her. You can go on Facebook and connect if you are there. We would love to meet you BUT we will be on the Pride in the Middle East!! Bad timing....maybe you will come back again. I wonderwhat brings you here. If you want to write me offline, I'm nancy@arnettonline.net. I can put you in touch with her here. She loves to see old sailors!!

Speaking of CD's, I began to wonder about Eric and since I couldn't find his CD, I downloaded it. Great as always. (I am convinced that my office mate swiped it as I retiring and packing up my stuff.)

Archived