Mr. Sanchos questions

giginevelyn

Is the area available to AI people include a beach area and pool option for getting lounge chairs? Also, is the AI beach area near enough to the floating water toys to be able to keep an eye on children? Does anyone know about how deep is the water in the float toys area? I see in pictures that it is sectioned off or surrounded by floating barriers. Is that accurate?

Do they take an unlimited number of AI's per day or limit the amount to people in the area. Do you have to book ahead or will they take walk-in's. Our ship comes in late (1pm) and during Spring Break.

THANK YOU!:D

• 2 weeks later...
Is the area available to AI people include a beach area and pool option for getting lounge chairs? Also, is the AI beach area near enough to the floating water toys to be able to keep an eye on children? Does anyone know about how deep is the water in the float toys area? I see in pictures that it is sectioned off or surrounded by floating barriers. Is that accurate?

Do they take an unlimited number of AI's per day or limit the amount to people in the area. Do you have to book ahead or will they take walk-in's. Our ship comes in late (1pm) and during Spring Break.

THANK YOU!:D

I was at Mr. Sancho's in November on the AI side. There is a beach area and pool for each side. The floating water toys are in front of the pay as you go side BUT if you get chair along the edge where the 2 sides meet, you can definately see your kids. From the pool area, you can probably see them but not so sure how good. I'm sorry but I don't know how deep the water is at the toys since I didn't use them. My kids did but they are 17 and it was deep enough for them.

The day I was there there weren't many people but I haven't read about a limit on the amount of people they let in. I paid ahead on a website that always gets blocked out on this board that saved me $5 on the admission price.

I actually am going back to Cozumel in May and docking at 1pm. I'm thinking of going back to Mr. Sanchos but probably will just do the Pay as you go side. They close at 5pm and not sure if I can honestly eat or drink $100 worth in 4 hours.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

We did the same booking as you , I believe , for this April , but it was $45 PP , and not $100. I hope you didn't pay $100 for one person ?

I was at Mr. Sancho's in November on the AI side. There is a beach area and pool for each side. The floating water toys are in front of the pay as you go side BUT if you get chair along the edge where the 2 sides meet, you can definately see your kids. From the pool area, you can probably see them but not so sure how good. I'm sorry but I don't know how deep the water is at the toys since I didn't use them. My kids did but they are 17 and it was deep enough for them.

The day I was there there weren't many people but I haven't read about a limit on the amount of people they let in. I paid ahead on a website that always gets blocked out on this board that saved me $5 on the admission price.

I actually am going back to Cozumel in May and docking at 1pm. I'm thinking of going back to Mr. Sanchos but probably will just do the Pay as you go side. They close at 5pm and not sure if I can honestly eat or drink $100 worth in 4 hours.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

We did the same booking as you , I believe , for this April , but it was $45 PP , and not $100. I hope you didn't pay $100 for one person ?

I am guessing the above person was referring to two people. Sometimes on the AI equation; you have to factor in the people traveling with you who don't consume as much food & drink as you do.

I would easily make an all inclusive make sense. But with my wife; we won't come near the number to justify it.

I looked at the bar and restaurant menu, and they have some really good seafood, and it adds up quick. If you do not eat a lot and only have a couple of beers or so , probably no advantage.

I am guessing the above person was referring to two people. Sometimes on the AI equation; you have to factor in the people traveling with you who don't consume as much food & drink as you do.

I would easily make an all inclusive make sense. But with my wife; we won't come near the number to justify it.

Sorry for the confusion. Yes I was talking about 2 people, me and my DH. Even booking for the $45 each, thats $90 and in the short amount of time, I'm not sure I can eat or drink that much. I'm not sure if I'm going back to Mr. Sanchos, Paradise Beach or maybe just do an excursion for something different. Its a nice problem to have :D

Archived