Cruising tomorrow!!

BlueLadyBlue

:DHappy face, happyl dance because tomorrow we are cruising down the Mississippi on the Star.

First NCL cruise, first aft balcony, first cruise out of NOLA, first time to all ports except Cozume, first spring break cruise on a sold out ship! It's going to be fantastic.

Thank you to all the wonderful cc'ers who have answered my many questions over the past number of months.

Ready, set, cruise :):D:):D

I so remember my excitment 3 months ago when I was getting ready to sail on the Star! Have a blast and don't look back! do everything you want and nothing you don't want to. Let your excitment show in every way and make memories to carry you until the next cruise! HAVE FUN!! (I'm jealous...):D

:DHappy face, happyl dance because tomorrow we are cruising down the Mississippi on the Star.

First NCL cruise, first aft balcony, first cruise out of NOLA, first time to all ports except Cozume, first spring break cruise on a sold out ship! It's going to be fantastic.

Thank you to all the wonderful cc'ers who have answered my many questions over the past number of months.

Ready, set, cruise :):D:):D

Have a fantastic cruise!! Hope to read about your trip and see pics when you return!! We're sailing on the Star out of NOLA on April 7th! Can't wait! :D

Archived