Just off Freedom. ..

We're cruising on Freedom in June, so a couple quick questions:

What are the Main Dining Room options besides the nightly specials? (My wife isn't as adventurous food-wise as I am, and might want something basic.)

I keep hearing about problems/long lines/etc. on debarkation. We have no particular time constraint (we're not flying out that day), so if one debarks later rather than earlier, are things better?

Since you mentioned you were traveling with your kids, can you please comment on Adventure Ocean and what your kids thought of it (if they used it)?

my youngest is 4 and LOVED the aquanauts!! She especially loved the pirate parade night and the pj night where they went in the pjs, watched a movie and made a pillowcase! She couldn't wait to get there every single night!

My oldest is 8 and seeing as there were only maybe 400 kids on our cruise (then you have to take out the ones not old enough to be in the kids club and the number went down even more!) so they were combined with the 9-11 club and that was just fine for her. She liked it more as the week went on and she got to know more kids but at first didn't care much for some of the activities as they were the same alot of the nights...dodgeball, dj dance party, those types of things.

We're cruising on Freedom in June, so a couple quick questions:

What are the Main Dining Room options besides the nightly specials? (My wife isn't as adventurous food-wise as I am, and might want something basic.)

I keep hearing about problems/long lines/etc. on debarkation. We have no particular time constraint (we're not flying out that day), so if one debarks later rather than earlier, are things better?

I believe there was some sort of fish, chicken, beef sliders and a strip steak that could be ordered every night if you didn't want to try what they had for that evening. I had the strip steak one night and was NOT impressed. Lacked any type of flavor.

This is my 5th cruise....and the first cruise where I rarely even finished my food...I ordered dessert twice the whole week and only finished it once...all the calories on this trip were from liquor i guess bc the food wasn't doing it for me!

Archived