Dume buggie excursion

kcbmarek

Anyone ever done the dune buggie excursion in Cozumel? We are considering this but would love feedback if anyone has done this.

We did an amazing dune buggy tour about 2 years ago through Island Marketing. Super fun ! http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelDuneBuggyTour.htm

They have a 4x4 one too but we thought this was more our speed

Anyone ever done the dune buggie excursion in Cozumel? We are considering this but would love feedback if anyone has done this.

go to page two and look for sallysue82 dune buggy excursion review. we are considering booking this through island marketing. we will be going to Cozumel in July on the Carnival Conquest. What about you?

My wife and I did this excursion on our third trip to Cozumel. (we are going angain in October and it will be our seventh time in Cozumel.) It is well worth the money, however, know this, all the dune buggies were at at that time manual transmission. Thay=t's not so bad but the one we had had very little brakes. I almost climbed the one in front of as several times. i'm sure by now this is fixed. Also they require four to a buggy. We had some friends with us so that was not a prob. The trip is awesome you get to go all the way to the southern tip on the island, climb a lighthouse to the top, and then get to swim on anawesome beach. It's a great way to spend a visit to this wonderful place. I'm bias, i guess you can tell. I love Cozumel!

go to page two and look for sallysue82 dune buggy excursion review. we are considering booking this through island marketing. we will be going to Cozumel in July on the Carnival Conquest. What about you?

Be prepared!! We went in August 5 years ago and it was 113 degrees in the shade. It's boiling down there in the summer. That's why we switched to October. Its still 80-85 then. This October will be our seventh trip to This wonderful place.

Be prepared!! We went in August 5 years ago and it was 113 degrees in the shade. It's boiling down there in the summer. That's why we switched to October. Its still 80-85 then. This October will be our seventh trip to This wonderful place.

I've been to Cozumel in October and I remember it being hot then, but I wasn't sure about July. Do you think it will be too hot to do the Dune Buggies in July?

My wife and I did this excursion on our third trip to Cozumel. (we are going angain in October and it will be our seventh time in Cozumel.) It is well worth the money, however, know this, all the dune buggies were at at that time manual transmission. Thay=t's not so bad but the one we had had very little brakes. I almost climbed the one in front of as several times. i'm sure by now this is fixed. Also they require four to a buggy. We had some friends with us so that was not a prob. The trip is awesome you get to go all the way to the southern tip on the island, climb a lighthouse to the top, and then get to swim on anawesome beach. It's a great way to spend a visit to this wonderful place. I'm bias, i guess you can tell. I love Cozumel!

Did you book through the cruiseline? I'm just wondering if you ever used either Shore Excusioneer or Island Marketing?

I've been to Cozumel in October and I remember it being hot then, but I wasn't sure about July. Do you think it will be too hot to do the Dune Buggies in July?

No, not too hot. Just take some bottled water with you. Also if you buy it on shore look for bottles that are marked, "sin gas", (Spanish for No Gas) that's the non-carbonated water. Also take heavy sun screen as it really beats down that time of year. You'll have a great time.

No, not too hot. Just take some bottled water with you. Also if you buy it on shore look for bottles that are marked, "sin gas", (Spanish for No Gas) that's the non-carbonated water. Also take heavy sun screen as it really beats down that time of year. You'll have a great time.

Thanks. Sounds like alot of fun! I'll probably book this excursion with Island Marketing. We have 10 in our group.

Archived