Skywalkers - Golden Princess

lovevacadays

What is the Skywalkers Lounge like on the Golden? It appears it is on deck 17. On the Sapphire and Crown I think it was Deck 18. Is the set up different than on the Sapphire? I cruised on the Star when it was new and really liked the Skywalkers on the Star better than on the Sapphire. Would love to read your comments.:)

What is the Skywalkers Lounge like on the Golden? It appears it is on deck 17. On the Sapphire and Crown I think it was Deck 18. Is the set up different than on the Sapphire? I cruised on the Star when it was new and really liked the Skywalkers on the Star better than on the Sapphire. Would love to read your comments.:)

The Golden's Skywalker's is the same as on the Star with a moving sidewalk going up to it unlike on the Crown where you take an elevator. With the Crown's extra Riviera deck that could be the reason for different deck numbers.

We have never sailed on the Golden, but have sailed on the Star many times. We have sailed on the Crown, Emerald and the Ruby. We like Skywalkers on the Star much better. It overlooks the wake of the ship. Beautiful. So know we would like the Golden as well as the Star.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks everyone. When my sister, niece and I sailed the Star several years ago we loved Skywalkers. I liked it better than the Sapphire and Crown. Excited to hang out there again.:)

Hi Michelle! Skywalkers on the Golden was my favorite place on the ship, especially early in the morning! Are you planning on a cruise on the Golden?

Skywalkers on the Golden and Grand (ex) is multi teired with ramps and stairs. Skywalkers on the Caribbean and Star is primarily one level. You can see this when looking at the profile of skywalkers on the Golden vs the Star/Caribbean.

This picture is of the star

This picture is of the golden

Small, but noticeable difference. Personally, I like the Golden variety better, allows for nooks on the sides which you can sit down in.

Archived