Princess cruisetour hotel in fairbank

aprilsp88

Hi,

Besides Princess riverside lodge, what are other hotels Princess cruisetour may assign? Are all those hotels in walking distance to the car rental booth close to the airport?

If I want to rent a car in fairbanks, and I'm with princess cruisetoure, how do I get to the car rental place?

Thanks,

April

The Princess Riverside Lodge in Fairbanks is quite large. I am not aware that anyone on a Princess cruise tour has been assigned to another hotel, but those who have taken Princess cruise tours with Fairbanks as a stop can offer better comments.

The major car rental agencies have desks at the Fairbanks International Airport in the baggage carousel area. The cars are also at the airport so there is no time involved in taking a shuttle to a different lot. The Princess Lodge in Fairbanks is near the airport, but it would be an awkward walk. The Princess hotel offers shuttle service to and from the airport, so just take a shuttle in the AM.

Princess has several locations they put people in, no these are not walkable to car rentals. I don't consider any of the hotels- near many attractions, or in convenient locations- if you want to get out, so a car rental is an excellent idea.

You will need to verify, if there is an airport shuttle and if not- you will be using a cab.

• 3 weeks later...

The Princess Riverside Lodge was definitely NOT walking distance to the airport. However, it was a short shuttle ride away, and they shuttled us for free. They also had a shuttle to different stops around town (not sure if there was a charge for this). I think we only found out the lodge a few weeks before we left on the trip.

Archived