Shark Ray Alley/ Caulkner meeting place question

CENTEX CRUISER

We were in Belize last March, but Coral Breeze was booked , so we went to Bannister. I talked to the Coral/Hammerhead guy, and the boat was right at the tender dock. I understand now you go outside the gate to get onboard with them, instead of right there at the Wet Lizard. There is all this talk about DO NOT go outside the gate there ! Too dangerous! We did not , but it sure didn't seem like it would be a big deal after being there. That said, who has met at the new place outside the gate, and how did it work out / Any info greatly appreciated. Also, did you receive an E-mail from Coral like a week before your cruise? Thanks

There's a post below on this board from someone who also "drank the koolade" about not venturing outside the TV gates. They went and found the meet up point quite easily and wer not badgered by any hawkers or mugged by anyone.

I spoke to the owner of the Wet Lizard in January.

She told me that Hammerhead no longer work with Coral Breeze but run excursions through her website.

This would explain the new pick up point being outside the gates and the mention in previous posts of Coral Breeze's boats no longer having a shaded area.

Archived