Massages & where to keep your items

vcop

We are considering getting massages in Progresso.Where do you put your items like ship card,picture ID, etc?We never carry valuables or much money onshore but there things you have to carry.I don`t know how much I can relax thinking of someone grabbing my items.Thanks!

We are considering getting massages in Progresso.Where do you put your items like ship card,picture ID, etc?We never carry valuables or much money onshore but there things you have to carry.I don`t know how much I can relax thinking of someone grabbing my items.Thanks!

I would just put them in the pocket(s) of your clothes, assuming you'll have something with pockets...or just put them under your clothes. Your clothes will be just a few feet away from you, right?

We use a waterproof pouch for our valuables and DH puts it under him. We have a backpack with our towels and stuff and I put it under the head of the table where the opening for your face is. I can watch it that way.

We use a waterproof pouch for our valuables and DH puts it under him. We have a backpack with our towels and stuff and I put it under the head of the table where the opening for your face is. I can watch it that way.

Yes this is a good idea.

Archived