FLL Renaissance vs Gallery One Hotel

gelo7

I am trying to decide between these two hotels. Has anyone stayed at either or both? What are your thoughts?

I haven't stayed at either BUT if I was arriving late I'd stay at the Renaissance but if I as arriving early I'd stay at the Gallery One to be closer to the beach area. Different choices but we have stayed at the Hyatt Place and the Airport Hilton and Airport Sheraton when arriving late and the Courtyard Marriott, the Sheraton and the Marriott Harbor when getting in early.

It doesn't seem worth the extra money to be near the beach if we won't enjoy it.

We stayed pre and post cruise at the FLL renaissance in 2011, the location is good for access to the port and restaurants within walking distance. Walgreens right across the street. Hotel was good, staff friendly, room clean. No "free" breakfast, pool is smaller but nice.

We have never stayed at Gallery One although we did walk through the lobby and had some liquid libations.:D We used the restrooms and the hotel seemed to be very clean and up to date.

We did stay at the Renaissance for three nights precruise in January and had a beautiful stay. I have posted a review on Trip Advisor. It may be worth checking out reviews for both hotels on Trip Advisor.

Archived