s class resort deck cabins 2101 to 2108 - music noise

LtDang

Hi,

Can anyone who has stayed in a resort deck cabin 2101 to 2108 tell me if one can hear the music from a late night party happening in either of the pool areas on that same deck..resort deck - deck 12.

thanks for letting me know

We have stayed in 2105 and 2109 on the Eclipse. On both cruises we experienced no noise issues at all. The doors that separate the hallway to the cabins did an excellent job - we didn't hear any music at all in the hallway or in our cabin. The balcony was also quiet. We also did not hear noise from the deck above while in the room. Love the location!

• 3 years later...

Sorry if this reply is too late and I "missed the boat." lol. Just returned from a two week cruise on Celebrity Silhouette and stayed in cabin 2101 and loved it! The location to me was perfect as the first cabin on pool deck (although weather was windy and not so warm traveling in the Baltic Seas area and when door opened, ouch was very windy), right near the elevators and stairs. Upstairs one flight up was buffet and down on 4 was main dining room (right out from elevator) so very centrally located. We did hear some occasional noise at night from hallways but not so much that we wouldn't stay in that cabin again. :)