Bringing bottled water on board

zwolinski

Has anyone had any experience bringing bottled water on board when you are in port? We have only done so at embarkation. Celebrity just told me that we CANNOT. Since we are flying to London, would like to purchase bottles at the ports. I try to limit the drinking of ship water due to sensitivity to the sodium content. Thanks.

Interesting, who at Celebrity told you you could not bring water on board? It's true that you can't bring liquor on board after embarkation where 2 bottles of wine is the limit. However, I've brought non-alcoholic beverages aboard at various ports including water and soda. It's never been an issue for me.

Called Celebrity & spoke to someone in the "booked cruise" dept., needed to ask a few questions. She informed me that it was against Celebrity policy. ???????

You absolutely cannot rely on anything these Celebrity reps tell you. It would be nice if they actually knew "Celebrity policy," but the sad fact is they haven't a clue. And they don't even have the grace to say they don't know.

You may bring on all the bottled water you wish whenever you wish. I have brought on bottled water and soda at various port calls with nary a problem.

Archived