Can you grab bottles of water before leaving the ship to go into port?

We are sailing the Brilliance next week and I can't remember if there is free bottled water available to take off the ship with you on port days. I seem to recall there being some set up in the Windjammer in the morning for you to grab but don't remember for sure. Thanks for any answers.

We are sailing the Brilliance next week and I can't remember if there is free bottled water available to take off the ship with you on port days. I seem to recall there being some set up in the Windjammer in the morning for you to grab but don't remember for sure. Thanks for any answers.

You can buy bottled water. Unless you refill your own out of the tap, there is no free bottled water onboard.

We bring aluminum water bottles, which we fill with ice and water each morning. Or you could fill with coffee, tea, iced tea or whatever the Windjammer is serving.

No water to take off the ship... that's pure $$ to Royal Caribbean! $6 for a $1 bottle of Evian :(

Beer is usually cheaper in the ports than water...

Grand Cayman (2010)... 3 for $3

Cozumel (2012)... 6 for $7

water was some outrageous price of $2 or $3 in the same stores... beer it was! Just remember to take a bottle opener with you... it's really hard to walk with 6 open beer ;)

Archived